The Website is operated by WorkHub, L.L.C., 7922 S. Broadway, Tyler, TX 75703 (“We”).
Information We Collect
We collect information from You when You register and use the Website, purchase and pay for goods or services, contact or interact with us, fill out a form, and voluntarily provide us with Your comments and other content in connection with using the Website.
- WorkHub Website
When You make a purchase on the WorkHub website, we may collect: Your name, email address, password, telephone number, address, credit card number and other account information, and any other information that You provide while registering or placing an order.
When You access and use the WorkHub website, we automatically collect information regarding You and Your device, including Your device’s Internet Protocol address, the domain name of Your Internet search provider, and aggregated information that cannot be used to specifically identify You. Additional information collected is described in the Analytics and Cookies sections below.
We may collect information about You from third party sources. The WorkHub website provides connections with Facebook. If You connect with Facebook through the Website, We receive Your public profile (which includes Your Facebook User ID, Your profile photo, Your public information, and Your friends’ User IDs), Your language, Your country, and whether You are in an age group, for instance under 18, between 18-20, or 21 and over. We can also access, store, and update the information You share through Facebook.
We may also receive personal information about You from the other social media companies listed on the WorkHub website when You click on the button for a social media company such as Pinterest or Twitter or You follow/connect with the WorkHub account on a given social media site.
How We Use Your Information
- WorkHub Website
We use the information that We collect for several purposes, including:
- The purposes for which You provided it;
- To provide information and services to You;
- To process Your memberships;
- To provide user verification services;
- To create or add to Your registered account;
- To process and respond to Your inquiries and comments;
- To send You information about Your relationship or transactions with us;
- To develop new products and services;
- To personalize and enhance Your experience using the Website;
- To send periodic emails. If You choose, the email address You provide may be used to send You occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note: If at any time You would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email;
- To generate and review reports and data about our user base and service usage patterns;
- To compile aggregate data for internal and external business purposes;
- To facilitate payment transactions (Your information will be used to submit Your payment information to our payment processor);
- To display relevant advertising;
- To prevent fraud and abuse of the Website and to otherwise protect users and visitors and our business;
- To assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas;
- To administer, operate and improve the Website and for internal business purposes; and
How Your Information is Disclosed
- Third Party Service Providers and Business Partners
- Business Changes. If We become involved in a merger, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, We may transfer Your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
- Investigations and Law. We may disclose information about You to third parties if We believe that such disclosure is necessary to:
- Investigate fraud and abuse on the Website;
- Take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
- Comply with the law or cooperate with government or law enforcement officials or private parties;
- Protect our rights, reputation, safety, and property, or that of users or others;
- Respond to claims and legal process (for example, subpoenas); and/or
- Protect against legal liability.
- Aggregated Information. We may share aggregated information relating to users of the Website with affiliated or unaffiliated third parties. This aggregated information does not contain personal information about any user.
- Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to Your computer’s hard drive through Your Web browser (if You allow it) that enable the website’s or service provider’s system to recognize Your browser and capture and remember certain information. You can instruct Your browser to stop accepting cookies. But if You do not accept cookies, You may not be able to use all portions of all functionality of the Website.
- Persistent cookies remain on the visitor’s computer after the browser has been closed.
- Session cookies exist only during a visitor’s online session and disappear from the visitor’s computer when they close the browser software.
We implement a variety of security measures to protect the safety of Your personal information when You enter, submit, or access Your personal information. Please keep
Your account password secure to help ensure the safety of Your personal information. Credit card information You provide through the Website is transmitted to our credit card processor, Office RnD and tokenized so We do not retain Your complete credit card number.
While We take reasonable measures to protect the information You submit via the Website against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification, We cannot guarantee its absolute security. No Internet, email, or mobile transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Email or other messages sent through the Website may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information through the Website and take special care in deciding with which information You provide us.
We cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your credit or debit card or personal information will be fully secure and that third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or the security measures of our payment processors. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION DUE TO TRANSMISSION ERRORS, UNAUTHORIZED THIRD-PARTY ACCESS OR CAUSES BEYOND OUR CONTROL.
Any information collected through the Website is stored and processed in the United States. If You use our Website outside of the United States, You consent to have Your data transferred to the United States.
Data Retention Policy, Managing Your Information
Following termination or deactivation Your account, We may retain information and content for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. However, student personal information will be deleted promptly after the purpose for which it was collected no longer exists. We may maintain anonymized or aggregated data, including usage data, for analytics purposes.
Links to Other Websites or Applications
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
You have choices regarding the use of information by the Website.
Closing Your Account—You may close Your account by contacting a WorkHub administrator, contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling the office number. If the email account associated with Your email address is not active, We may close Your account without notice.
Information Collected From Other Websites and Mobile Applications and Do Not Track Policy
Your browser or device may offer You a “Do Not Track” option, which allows You to signal to operators of websites, web applications, mobile applications and services (including behavioral advertising services) that You do not wish such operators to track certain of Your online activities over time and/or across different websites or applications. Our Website does not support Do Not Track requests at this time, which means that We or our analytics providers or other third parties with which We are working may collect information about Your online activity both during and after Your use of the WorkHub website.
Children’s Privacy and Parental Control of Information
We are concerned about the safety of children when they use the internet. We want You and Your family to be safe while visiting the WorkHub website and urge parents to monitor and supervise their child’s online activities.
Terms and Conditions
How to Contact Us